When you purchase a Sisbarro Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you’re automatically enrolled in our exclusive Lifetime engine protection on eligible vehicles, and at no additional cost! Simply follow the factory recommended maintenance schedule for your vehicle at a Sisbarro service location, and in the event of a breakdown, all repairs to the engine components of your vehicle will be performed for FREE! Lifetime Warranty covers 100% parts and labor and there is no deductible. There is no maximum mileage or term for the warranty contract. Lifetime Warranty lasts as long as you own your vehicle. Here’s how it owrks:
When you purchase a Sisbarro Certified Pre-owned, you can feel confident in knowing that you're the proud owner of a quality vehicle. Other dealerships may promise that their vehicles are solid, in great shape and without problems, but Sisbarro warrants the condition of your vehicle with a Lifetime Engine Limited Warranty.
Your Engine Warranty ensures repair or replacement of any covered engine component that fails during the warranty period for as long as you own your vehicle. To maintain your Sisbarro Certified engine protection, we require you continue following the manufacturers' recommended regularly scheduled maintenance for severe conditions at a Sisbarro Service facility. Failure to follow the manufactures schedule for regular maintenance voids your Warranty4Life Protection.
WHAT YOUR AGREEMENT COVERS
ENGINE Cylinder block, and all internal lubricated parts including: crankshaft, rod and main bearings, cam bearings, connecting rods, wrist pins, pistons, piston rings, camshaft, cam tower, lifters, cylinder head, valves and guides, valve springs, rocker arms (cam followers), pushrods, timing chain housing (cover), timing chain and sprockets, flywheel and balance shafts.
WHAT YOUR AGREEMENT DOES NOT COVER
Car Rental Expense, Towing and Road Service are not covered under this Agreement. We will not pay for costs covered by any warranty of the manufacturer or a repairer’s guarantee, regardless of whether they honor such warranty or guarantee.
Maintenance and Parts Not Covered
1. The maintenance services and parts described in the Manufacturer’s Maintenance Schedule for your vehicle.
2. Any part not listed in the “WHAT YOUR AGREEMENT COVERS” section.
3. Other normal maintenance service and parts including engine tune up, (includes sparkplugs, ignition wires, distributor cap and rotor), carburetor, EGR valve, batteries, filters, lubricants or fluids, air conditioning refrigerant, engine coolant, all hoses and belts (not specifically listed), brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums, suspension alignment, tires, wheel balancing, shock absorbers, CV boots, exhaust system, friction clutch disc and pressure plate, and clutch throw out bearing, seals and gaskets.
4. Glass, glass framework, and fastening adhesives, sealed beams, light bulbs, lenses, trim, moldings, bright metal, upholstery, paint, sheet metal, body panels, structural frame work, structural welds and wiper blades.
5. After-market accessories or non-original equipment, components and systems not installed by the manufacturer. This includes the failure of a covered component caused by the installation of said after-market equipment.
We will not pay costs incurred to improve operating performance as a result of normal wear and tear. This includes: valve grind(s) and/or piston replacement(s) designed to improve engine compression or reduce oil consumption, and diminished performance due to normal wear of MacPherson strut suspension components. We will not repair, replace, adjust, or align a non-covered component un-less its failure is caused by the breakdown of a covered part. In addition, we will not pay benefits:
· When repairs are performed without prior authorization.
· To correct a cosmetic imperfection.
· Seals and Gaskets are not covered, except when covered by internal failure.
· For a breakdown resulting from the failure to stop driving or protect your vehicle from further damage after a mechanical breakdown occurs.
· For a breakdown resulting from the failure of a non-covered component.
· For a breakdown caused by or involving collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, freezing, or flood.
· For loss of time, inconvenience, lodging, food, storage, or other consequential loss or damage that results from a breakdown.
· For a breakdown caused by abuse, misuse, alterations, or lack of customary maintenance as recommended in the Maintenance Requirements of this Agreement and/or in the Manufacturer’s Maintenance schedule for your vehicle.
· For a breakdown or damage caused or contributed to by operating a vehicle that does not have proper levels or specification (type) of fluids, lubricants or coolant.
· For a breakdown caused by or contributed to by the use of contaminated fluids, improper fuels or sub-standard oil.
· For a breakdown caused by rust or weather related corrosion.
· If your vehicle’s odometer has been stopped, altered or misrepresents actual mileage.
· For a breakdown which existed prior to the date issued.
· If your vehicle is a non-U.S. specification model.
· For failure to maintain your vehicle in accordance to the maintenance requirements of this Agreement.
· For a breakdown caused by towing a trailer or another vehicle unless your vehicle is equipped for this as recommended by the manufacturer.
· For a breakdown caused by using your vehicle for racing or other competition.
· For the repair of valves and/or rings for the purpose of raising the engine’s compression when a breakdown has not occurred.
· For a breakdown caused by or involving modifications unless those modifications were performed by the manufacturer.
· If your vehicle has been modified to plow snow, we will not pay benefits whether the snowplow blade is attached to the vehicle or not.
· If your vehicle is used for commercial purposes or is a truck rated more than 1 ton. Examples of commercial use are: police vehicle or emergency vehicle, hauling, construction (other than driving to and from work), deliveries, daily rentals, off-roading, carry passengers for hire, snow-plowing.
· For any consequential or incidental damage or loss should your vehicle be involved in a collision caused by or involving a breakdown of a component covered by this Agreement.